Guest Posting Service That Does Real Blogger Outreach
At loveto.link we are proud to do white hat outreach the right way. Our guest posting service has been helping our clients improve their rankings since 2017.
If you are looking for a blogger outreach service that can provide quality links on real blogs that receive real traffic then you have come to the right place.
We were recently voted the best guest post service by over 450 SEOs and are trusted by over 1000 clients including many large SEO agencies.
- 1 What can you expect when using this blogger outreach service?
- 2 How does this guest post service work? - 10 Simple Steps
- 3 Would you like to see some sample posts?
- 4 Who is this service for
- 5 Why use us over the competition
- 6 Backlinks that produce long term results time and time again
- 7 What our clients say about the service
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
What can you expect when using this blogger outreach service?
- Choose the sites you want posts on. Unlike a lot of other guest posting services where you order with the promise of say a DA25+ blog and then the service provider chooses a site for you loveto.link gives you the freedom of being able to choose which sites you get to post on. We provide you with all of the metrics you need including DA, DR, referring domains and monthly traffic. You can find this information for each blog on our sites and pricing page.
- Real blogs that are independently owned. We don’t use any sort of private blog networks and offer a money back guarantee on this promise.
- Blogs that receive real traffic. Before sites are added to the service they must meet our minimum monthly organic traffic figure. This means that you can order knowing that you are going to be receiving posts from blogs that get real visitors.
- Guest posts that you can proudly show your clients. That’s right, no longer will you need to be careful about what you can or cannot show your clients. You aren’t going to receive posts on any badly designed thin content private blog network sites which have 0 user engagement.
- Contextual links placed within niche relevant content. You won’t be getting links added into sentences of existing posts. We custom create article topics around your target URL’s.
- Safe and natural backlinks. Any sort of link building carries a degree of risk but, they are ways to be smart about link building and reduce that risk down to a minimum. If done right guest posting is one of the safest and most natural link building methods there is.
How does this guest post service work? - 10 Simple Steps
- Head over to our sites and pricing page where you can browse, filter and sort the sites we offer to find blogs which cover topics in your niche as well as ones which meet certain metric criteria and budget.
- Select the sites you want, add them to cart and checkout. If you don’t already have an account you will need to create one.
- Fill out the order form with the details you want us to use for your posts and complete the checkout and payment process.
- We create article topics around the information you provided us.
- We email those article topics to the blog owners to get approval.
- The article topics are either approved or declined (usually within 48 hours of ordering). Currently, we see roughly a 90% approval rate. If for any reason the blog owner declines to post then you will be given the option from within your account area to either choose another site or be refunded.
- Approved article topics are then given to our writers so they can start writing the content for your posts.
- The completed content is then checked by our head of content and sent to the blog owner for posting.
- The blog owner then posts the article on their site (usually within 48 hours of sending).
- We check that the post is live and that the target URL and anchor text are correct and then add the live post URL to your order report which you can view from within your account login area.
Would you like to see some sample posts?
Who is this service for
Why use us over the competition
As a blogger outreach agency ourselves we love to work with SEO agencies that benefit from our white label link building support. If you own an SEO agency you have likely tried to do outreach yourself and found the process time consuming and not efficient enough when working with clients across multiple difference niches. At Love To Link, we take all of the workload off your hands allowing you to care for your customers and business. Simply order the sites you want posts on and we take care of the rest.
As a freelance SEO, you are likely short on time and in a position where you are taking on every single task. Don’t let a shortage of time stop you from growing your business. We can take of your guest post link building for you leaving you to build and scale your business.
Business owners with little SEO experience
If you are a local business owner with little SEO experience then it’s best to leave link building to the experts. A little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. This doesn’t mean you can’t order guest posts from us and be on your way to better rankings for your website. Contact us today and we will be happy to walk you through the guest posting process and answer any questions.
The Love To Link Guarantee
- Links from real sites with real traffic
- Links that you can proudly show your clients
- No private blog networks
- No repurposed domains
- No posts labeled as sponsored or paid
- No author bio links
- Links guaranteed for the lifetime of the blog
- Competitive pricing
- Excellent customer service
This is Our Guarantee or Your Money Back!
This client achieved page 1 ranking increases for multiple keywords.
This client achieved top 3 positions for multiple competitive keywords.
This client achieved close to a 400% increase in traffic.
This client achieved good traffic increase averages with peaks of over a 900% increase.
What our clients say about the service
“Dan hooked me up with some links to review. Not only were they on high DR sites, the articles were well written, the sites actually got traffic and it was all at a very good price too.”
“Recently I did some outreach pillowing with Dan’s loveto.link service and I have to say I was impressed. Good turnaround time and prices. Clean links with single do-follow links on them.”
“I have personally worked with Dan and it’s refreshing to see a guest post service that entirely consists of real sites and doesn’t just use well built PBNs.”
“I run 3 successful SEO based businesses so I understand the need for guest posting and building quality relationships, but I just don’t have the time to give it the attention it deserves. Dan and Love To Link have created a great resource for not only allowing me to buy back the time that outreach would take me, but to provide sites that I never would have been able to get in the first place. Highly reccomended.”
“I’ve heard more and more people talking about getting links from sites with traffic. So I wanted to test this out and found Love To Link was just starting to offer a “REAL” guest posting service. On top of seeing great results (2 links moved a KW I had stuck at the bottom of page 1) working with Dan and his team is a pleasure. I always believe that quality services deserve feedback and I’m recommending this service to anyone looking for “REAL” guest posts. Looking forward to the next SERP movements.”
Frequently Asked Questions
No, sorry. We have and still do work very hard to source and build relationships with the sites that we offer links on so even though we would love for you to see the high-quality of the sites we offer for yourself we cannot send you any site URL’s because unfortunately, some people will attempt to contact the site owners directly and this is bad business for us.
All link building caries a certain degree of risk. If done right, guest posting is amongst the safest form of link building and is what some people refer to as white hat link building. The links we provide are within relevant content on real independently owned websites. Posts are not marked as sponsored or paid in any way so far as Google is concerned the blog owner has chosen to link to your site of their own accord.
Your links will be placed contextually within high quality relevant content which will form a new post on your chosen site. You won’t get any author bio links with this service.
Absolutely not, all of the links we sell are on real websites which are not owned by us and are not part of anyone else’s private blog network. The sites we use are aged and get real traffic. We source all of the sites we sell links on from manual outreach. Before listing links for sale all sites go through a number of inspection processes. The PBN inspection includes: 1. Check for strangely branded domain name (where the domain name doesn’t match the theme of the site). 2. homepage links. 3. 3rd party social media accounts. 4. Fake personas. 5. Suspect looking ad banners. 5. Whois check (do the details match our blog contact). 6. Traffic check (does the site receive sufficient traffic). 7. IP check (we keep an internal record of each site’s IP address to make sure you never order links for the same site from sites hosted on the exact same or same C block IP address). To give full peace of mind any concerns with links being placed on PBN’s will be thoroughly looked into by our support team. The Love To Link Guarantee, our satisfaction or money back guarantee gives you peace of mind that any posts you are not happy with can be requested to be removed and we will, of course, issue a full refund.
Links will stay live permanently (for the lifetime of the website). The majority of sites we use have been around for years and will likely be around for many years and years to come. As we don’t own any of the sites we use we cannot guarantee links will stay live permanently but, we have a solution for that. The Love To Link Guarantee, our satisfaction or money back guarantee gives you peace of mind that any links or posts removed within the lifetime of the website (that’s right we offer a lifetime guarantee) will either be replaced the link or refund you in full for it.
No, although some sites may show the article and or link on the homepage for some time. Generally the links are placed within a new post which will be on a new inner page.
We do. Your article will be written by one of our in-house professional native writers to ensure your link is placed within around 500 words of high quality niche relevant content. Our writers will first research the topic and then plan out engaging content around it. To ensure we keep to a consistent high level of final work all articles go through a secondary quality control check using help from Grammarly Pro. They then go through a third proofread check by our head of content before being sent for posting.
All link building caries a certain degree of risk. If done right, guest posting is amongst the safest form of link building and is what some people refer to as white hat link building. The links we provide are within relevant content on real independently owned websites. Posts are not marked as sponsored or paid in any way so far as Google is concerned the blog owner has chosen to link to your site of their own accord. The vast majority of the blogs we work with are designed to a high standard so showing clients the links you have built for them is something you can do with pride.
As long as you don’t mind the article being written in English as well as the keyword anchor text then this usually is not a problem and something we can and have done in the past. Using a foreign branded anchor text is also acceptable as well as a foreign language naked URL.
Yes, there are which include: Adult, pharma, drugs like marijuana, gambling and any niches that promote hate or violence. If sites are listed as covering marijuana or gambling topics then obviously we can process orders for those topics but only for the specific sites which are listed as covering those topics.